Sonntag, 27. März 2011

Well I finished reading "Winter´s Bone" 4 days ago, and the last 20 pages are pretty stunning!!!
Because Ree gets beaten up and nearly killed. But she does not give up. Suddenly 3 women appear and say that they want to help her. So they drive Ree to a see , where they say her father has died. When they get there Ree finds him, but then one woman gives her a chainsaw and say:" Girl, you need to cut off his hand to proove that he really is dead" I was really shocked when I read that. But Ree is the female hero, and she actually does it. THE END
I think the book is good written and sometimes thrilling but really not as awesome as the critics say, it´s not a masterpiece. After I finished reading "Winter´s Bone" I started reading "Looking for Alaska" ,by John Green who is by the way kind of my favorite author, and it is just great but unfortunateley I bought it in German.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen